Friday, September 12, 2008

Marathon Shoes

I love getting new shoes. Here are my Fall Marathon shoes. The Nike Lunar Racer. Very lightweight. They have a spongy feeling and some kind of crazy fabric for the upper. The tennis ball green is actually brighter than the photo. I also noticed they match the colors of this blog. Hmmm? Coincidence? Maybe.

My final week of running prior to the half has been good. Very nice workout of 10 x 400 meters on Tuesday. A good run with Damon and Nilesh on Wednesday morning. A final group run with the Lock 29 crew (Seymour, Benesh, Brawn, and Dobos) on Thursday, feeling very light on my feet. It looks like rain for Sunday which is OK with me. Just keep the winds away.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP