Monday, October 1, 2007

Akron Marathon Weekend


Well another Road Runner Akron Marathon weekend has come and gone. Way too much to document...but here are a few of the hightlights.

Jo ran a PR (personal record) by 15 minutes. She finished in 4hrs 45 mins. That is huge. If you see her tell her great job.

I worked way too much again at the expo. Between setting up, working, and tearing down. Never again. I was beat by the time it came to run. The good news is that our team won again. I got to run the final leg pretty easy for the victory. Very cool to finish in the stadium. Results can be found on www.akronmarathon.com

I picked up Bill Rodgers on Wednesday and was his best friend until I took him and Kathrine Switzer back to the airport on Saturday. A few of the highlights included getting a pair of signed shoes from him, trying to describe e-Bay to him, and just hanging out. He said to look him up when we go to Boston for the marathon. I think I will do just that.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP