Sunday, June 1, 2008

Two weeks to go...

...until the Fall marathon plan starts. I am going to work with Pete again, but we have altered the plan a little. I think with school being out my running opportunities get better. I have selected a few races along the way.

Buckeye Trail 50K - I love this race but have yet to run it from start to finish. I will be living on the trails until mid-July

Hood to Coast - A trip with Nakel, Seymour, Leonard, Brawn, Casagranda, Dobos, Adams, Thor, and others should be a Summer highlight. We have already been warned to wear Nike shoes when we visit the Nike campus. Duh.

Erie Half Marathon - Could be a windy day on Lake Erie, but this is the best chance to PR. My duties around the Buckeye Half and the Akron Marathon forced me to look at Erie.

Columbus Marathon - The course has always been good to me...so it wins the Fall Marathon Lottery. I will be 45 years old at this race....so a PR would be sweet.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP