Monday, October 19, 2009

What's Next?

I paced the 3:20 group at the Columbus Marathon this past weekend. I really had a nice time and all went well. Running slower does not always translate to running easier. Holding a super steady pace for 26 miles has its own challenges. Here is a photo Jo took around the 12 mile mark.



My work with the Copley Cross Country team has pushed me over the edge to hook up once again with my Masters friends and hit the USATF Club Cross Country National Championship in December. I have put together an aggressive 8 week program to follow. The good news is that I have a huge base and many of the workouts are really extensions of what I have been giving the HS team this year. Should be fun.




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP