Monday, November 12, 2007

The Intensity Palace - 2007

Jo and I went to Fredericksburg VA this weekend to visit two of my college roommates....Simon and Dave. It was great to see them both and their significant others. Liz and Amy are very nice and I hope we get together more often as the years go by. We spend time talking about our days at Ohio University and the house we lived in known as "The Intensity Palace". I had almost forgotten about some of the parties and things that we did as stupid college kids. Great memories. I wish we were a little bit closer because I do consider Simon and Dave my best friends. I felt really bad about not being able to go to Liz and Dave's wedding. We will find a way to make that up.


While we were there we also squeezed in an 8K race in Richmond. Nothing but driving and running this weekend! Here are a few photos of Jim and Jo running.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP