Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Test Drive


* On Saturday I will be running the last "third" of the Burning River 100 course with Kurt and Steve. Although I have run 26.2 before, running 34.3 will prove to be interesting. First I am going to learn to take it easy. Second...learn to eat while I run. Lastly I hope to get a good sense of running the final miles in the dark. We should finish around midnight to 1am if all goes as planned. Jo was sweet enough to offer to crew for us. She will meet us twice along the way with supplies. I am also going to bring along my camera phone and take photos. I will attempt to post the photos directly to our photo album site. You can check them out between 3pm and midnight this Saturday.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP