Thursday, June 14, 2007

Beware of the Blog

As you know, I switched from a traditional website to a blog-type website not too long ago. I did this because it seemed so much easier to post comments and family updates. The trade off is that my website is now truly in the world wide community. Just for kicks I clicked on the "Next Blog" link at the top of this page 5 times. Here is what I found:

Mistress Wylona's OTK Playhouse
Welcome to the World of Sensual Spanker and NYC Pro Domme


Laura Keating
I'm (now alone) in Slovenia for my RC6 Internship. I am learning to deal with a culture that doesn't speak your language, and which is inherently withdrawn and reserved. It is hard, so I post here. Please leave comments, I loves them I do.


Clothes-Pin
hanging style out to dry for the neighborhood to see


How to write FUNNY IDEAS & make EASY MONEY!!

Creative Intelligence
Tips for success; living intelligently, intelligence working better and succeeding in life, scientifically creative ideas.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP