Monday, June 25, 2007

38+32=70

* This was my weekend. 38 miles run on Saturday. 32 miles run on Sunday. 98% of the miles were on trails. Funny enough my legs felt fine at the end (and still do), but my body was very fatigued. I know that with consistant fueling along the 100 mile course on August 4th I should survive. I am starting to get my pacers in line as well as some help for Jo. Her job will be equally as difficult as mine. Hurry up and wait will be her theme for the day.
* I was slightly freaked out on Friday night when I realized that the body of Jessie Davis was less than a hundred yards from Jo and I on Tuesday night. We stopped at Hampton Hills to see the ISS and Shuttle go overhead.
* The cross country teams had their time trials today. The girls team looks awesome. The boys need a little work.

2 comments:

Chef Bill Bailey July 1, 2007 at 8:22 PM  

Your can of Mt. Dew is still on your desk at the office.

I can see it the reflection in your office webcam.

Jim July 2, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

I let it sit in the sun for as long as I can...then drink it. Flat and hot. Mmmmmmm.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP