Friday, January 4, 2008

Boston Marathon 2008


I am 4 weeks into my new Boston Marathon training program. My goals and the program are pretty aggressive for 2008. So far the program has been tough but I can already feel the improvement coming. I think the key will be to do my hard workouts with other people, such as the Saturday morning group that runs from Fishers Cafe in Peninsula and a group that runs at Kent State on Tuesdays. Boston and the Hood to Coast are my two primary goals before I turn 45. I will be using this Blog as a sort of diary for the Boston preparation. More to follow.


1 comments:

MB January 5, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Hi Jim, I just found your blog based on the title and am interested in seeing your progress towards Boston.
Best of luck in training and racing.
Mark

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP