Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Night Track Workouts



Winter is fully here and it is time to move indoors....at least on Tuesday nights. Vertical Runner hosts a group of various runners and provides them with sound workouts and target times for each runner. I on the other hand just follow what Pete tells me to do. Tonight it was mile repeats. I felt pretty good and went a little faster than what the plan said to do. I will probably pay for it in the morning with my 5am group, but so be it. Kent State is a good facility to do track work. Not too many people and a large enough track to make it worth the drive. The end result was 8 x 1 mile repeats. I averaged 5:45 per mile. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Finally.






1 comments:

Mike February 4, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Jim, I know most of the runners in this photo, but not all. Who are these......runners, names please?

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP