Sunday, July 6, 2008

Training 7/7 to 7/13

Very happy with my training last week. Reached 90.5 miles mostly due to a big weekend. I ran 31 miles on Saturday with Rich and a few others as part of their Burning River 100 training. It was slow and easy so I decided to just get time on my feet. I came back 7 hours later and ran the Buckeye Trail 50K course at a pretty aggressive pace from Oak Grove to Boston Store. I started to run out of gas on the way back. I also felt easy and relaxed on my Tuesday track workout. Busy week ahead. Here is my schedule:

Monday, 7-7: 1 hour easy.
Tuesday, 7-8: AM: 7x1 mile repeats. PM: 1 hour easy.
Wednesday, 7-9: AM: 2 hrs total with D&N. PM: 1 hour easy.
Thursday, 7-10: Rest day.
Friday, 7-11: 1 hour easy
Saturday, 7-12: 1hr 30min marathon pace
Sunday, 7-13: 5K race early. 2:15 hrs trails later.

1 comments:

Soapin' Cindy July 7, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

I wish I was capable of an "aggressive" pace. Whew! You sure run some serious miles. Good luck on the Buckeye5oK. I'll see you, I'm certain, on your way back to Oak Grove. I'll try to not blink so I don't miss you.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP