Sunday, January 18, 2009

Training 1/19 to 1/25

An unusual but good week of training behind me. Our sub zero temps sent me inside more than I would have liked. My inside runs were at the Natatorium in Cuyahoga Falls. It is a good facility with a pretty good 200 meter track. I did repeat 1000's and 400's on Tuesday, and longer runs of 13 and 12 miles. One thing about running on a 200 meter track is the need (for me) to look at the lap time and figure out the pace. The 13 mile run required 104.5 laps. I think I calculated and adjusted my pace 95 out of the 104.5 laps. The weather looks better this week, so my brain can relax a bit. Here is how the week shapes up...

Mon: 4 miles easy
Tue: 2 mile warm up, 3 mile tempo + 3 min jog + 2 mile tempo + 2 min jog + 1 mile tempo + 2 mile cool down. Heading to Kent State for the first time this year for this workout.
Wed: 9 miles with group
Thu: 8 easy
Fri: 4 easy
Sat: 2miles easy + 2x2 miles tempo w/2min job between + 1 hour easy + 3 mile tempo + 2 miles cool down.
Sun: 12 easy

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP