Sunday, April 12, 2009

Take Two


After a week off of running I am ready to get back in the saddle for Pittsburgh. I ran with a group on Saturday and gimped my way through 10.5 miles. I now know it will take a few days to shake the rust and get back to normal. I also start Physical Therapy on Monday. Hopefully with an aggressive PT schedule, stretching, compression, and an easy running plan this week I will be at full strength by Pittsburgh. I considered not running Pittsburgh and going for Cleveland, but we have a graduation party for Logan in Waverly that weekend....so it's Pittsburgh or bust. Burning River training starts right after that. I plan on blogging / documenting my entire journey from the first day of training to the finish of the 100.

Thursday night Logan and I head down to Cincinnati for a campus visit on Friday. He is almost a month away from prom and graduating. Yes I am old.

Training Schedule
Mon: 8 easy miles
Tue: 10 easy miles
Wed: 9 easy miles
Thu: 4 easy miles
Fri: 8 easy miles
Sat: 12 easy miles
Sun: 2 mile warm up / 2x6 miles @ marathon pace w/1 mile fartlek between / 2 mile cool down

1 comments:

Ashley,  April 13, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

You are getting old
haha
j.k. (just kidding)if you didn't know

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP