Monday, February 23, 2009

Feb 23 to Mar 1

Much better week of running behind me. Had issues with the lungs early in the week, but hacked out the crud by Wednesday. Very nice Saturday run with the group for 20 miles. Here is the schedule for the week ahead.

Mon: 9 easy with the group
Tue: 2 mi w/u + 10 mile tempo + 2 mi c/d
Wed: 9 with group
Thu: 8 easy
Fri: 8 easy
Sat: 2 mi w/u + 6 mi marathon pace + 1 mi tempo + 6 mi marathon pace + 1 mi tempo + 2 mi c/d
Sun: 12 easy with the group

Random Thoughts

The weather is slowly getting better. It is hard to see when we have snow and wind, but the frigid temps are pretty much gone

Shamrock 15K is in two weeks. I will be timing this one. Hardly anyone has signed up yet. I know it is the same day as the Mill Creek Half Marathon. My feeling is that it just hasn't been promoted well.

I am going to watch the Amazing Race this season. I never really watched it before, but it looks interesting.

Busy week ahead. Pick up parents from airport today, teach RunScore to SARC on Wednesday night. Maddie's b-day on Thursday. Maddie's b-day party on Friday night with a sleep over at my house. She will be 11 this year. Below is her 4 year old party. Time flies....


3 comments:

Unknown February 27, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Hey Jim, I'm assuming that because you are posting on this blog, that you are a Chaney. As it turns out, I am also a Chaney. Where is your family from. My grandfather Ernest Chaney came from Alabama, and his family came down from Canada and before that France. I’m just wondering if our family trees are connected somehow.
--Jeremy

Jim February 27, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Probably not related. My Great grandfather came directly from Austria-Hungary which is not Croatia. Sorry!

Unknown February 28, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Interesting. Well, long live the Chaney's, even if we're not related! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP