Sunday, March 1, 2009

No Sleep Friday / Training Update

Friday night was Maddie's 11th birthday party. We had 11 friends (11 years old...11 friends) over for a party at Amazone. The laser tag was pretty lame but everyone had fun at the arcade and playground. We then went back to the house for the sleepover. I now know that 11 year old girls are loud. They all try to talk over each other! Around 2:30am I made the rounds and turned off the televisions. I had to get up 2 hours later and meet Matt for my marathon pace workout. Fat Chance!!
Training Update

Good week in the bank. Struggled on Saturday with the marathon pace workout - no surprise there with 2 hours of sleep. Another peak week ahead. I may try for 100. Let's see how it goes.

Mon: 8 miles easy
Tue: Tempo - 2 mile warmup / 5+4+3+2+1 miles tempo with 5+4+3+2+1 min recovery between / 2 mile cool down
Wed: 13 group miles
Thu: 6 easy miles
Fri: 10 miles
Sat: 2 mile warmup + 4 tempo miles + 10 easy miles + 4 tempo miles + 2 cooldown
Sun: 12 easy miles

1 comments:

Soapin' Cindy March 1, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Wow...brave man...eleven years old and eleven girls. My daughter turns 10--we'll have 10 family members, maybe--but they are older and I make them leave the house by 8 PM.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP