Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week of March 23rd to 29th

Feeling good after the 50K. I am glad I did the 23 mile workout within the 31 mile run. I will probably use the relax - race - maintain strategy at Pittsburgh. The week ahead should be fun as my schedule below shows. Vertical Runner is having the annual Boston Preview run on Sunday. Once again I will take my normal weekend workout and wrap it within that run.

Training Schedule
Mon: off day
Tue: 8 easy
Wed: 9 group run
Thu: 2 mile warmup + 6x1000 meters w/ 2min rest between + 4x400 meters + 2 mile cool down
Fri: 10 easy miles
Sat: 12 easy miles
Sun: 2 easy + 4 tempo + 10 easy + 4 tempo + 2 cool down (Boston Preview Run)

I am about 90% sure that I will run the Athens Half Marathon on April 5th. Hopefully my and my kids schedules sync up so I can go down to OU that weekend.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP