Sunday, June 28, 2009

General Updates

I have been a blog slacker since the trip to Utah. We had a great time and I met some really cool people during our race. I have also been pretty busy since my return. A few days of getting the XC team on its feet, a few days at Cedar Point, then a busy running weekend (31 miles Saturday / 22 miles Sunday). All in all a good span of 10 days.

July is now upon us and the fun does not end. This will be the final 30 days of training for the Burning River 100. All systems are go at this point. I am finally feeling strong again - like I did in March. The fueling plan is in place, the timing system is ready, and I am looking forward to running a smart race.

Logan and I will head to OU on July 26th for orientation. Summer will be over before I know it. I am still weighing my employment options following my "Summer Hiatis". It appears that I will be the head Cross Country coach at Copley High School. It will be a fun challenge...but clearly does not pay the bills.

Regular reports will begin again tomorrow!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP