Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of July Weekend

* Nice recovery trail run with 5 others today. Ran from Pine Lane to Blue Hen Falls and back. Ran hard the last 1.5 miles. Felt super fresh. Good sign.

* Rained most of the run. What is better than running in the rain and mud?

* New bed arrives today. Finally got my big boy bed. Going to start getting real sleep now!

* Timing the Hudson Firecracker 5K in the morning. No one responded from the club to time this event, so this will be a bail-out favor. I am sure one or two in the club will slam me for donating my time to do this while they sit at home and think of more things to gripe about. Too much energy spent on nothing in my opinion.

* Make sure to thank a firefighter, police officer, doctor, nurse, or any other public service professional for their time over the weekend.

* Got my marching orders for the Buckeye Trail 50K. Good plan rolling into the Burning River 100 miler.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP