Friday, July 24, 2009

The Final Week

One week to go before the festivities begin at the Burning River 100. We have completed the final bout of testing of the webcast site. I am thinking of taking the process and product that I built and marketing it to other Ultra's. Stay tuned.

You can see the webcast here on Race Day.

My final week of training looks like this:

Monday - Off Day
Tuesday - 7 miles
Wednesday - 8 miles
Thursday - 7 miles
Friday - Off Day / Load Webcast Site with final data and runner photos
Saturday - 101 miles
Sunday - Walk 2 miles

I immediately leave for the hills of Pennsylvania following the completion of the BR100 for 5 days of cross country camp. Living in a tent and running / walking trails isn't the ideal recovery week but it will do.

Here is a picture of my new best friend. He has a battery life of 20 hours which will hopefully be enough to get me to the finish line. If I go past 20 hours I really won't care if the watch is working or not.


1 comments:

Soapin' Cindy July 27, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Nice Garmin!! Good luck at the BR100. We'll be waiting for you at Pine Lane!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP