Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thank You


Three days until the Burning River 100. I will be starting with 160 other runners at 5am...but dozens of people got me there.


Thank You Jo. She has been my support and inspiration the entire time. In addition she will be my crew. A tougher job than running in my opinion.


Thank You Rich and Ed. My pacers for the day. Not only will they get me to the finish line...they shared a large part in my training.


Thank You Matt and Damon. My competitive running buddies have provided support and pushed me on the days when I needed to be pushed (although they didn't know that).


Thank You Nilesh. Got me through my Spring injury and into rehab. Graston works!


Thank You Vince. Kept me motivated throughout the training cycle and always there when I needed a run / advice / equipment.


Thank You Joe and Tracy. The Joe Klett series constantly reminds me what fun running is when you let it.


Thank You Nick and Brandon. These guys rock and always inspire me to push myself as they do.


Thank You Joe J and the BR100 group. Kept me in the game and provided the motivation to do this again.


Thank You SARC for constantly supporting the running community and handling the Pine Lane Aid Station.


Thank You to my family for supporting me along the way.


Thank You to everyone else who I failed to mention. I have appreciated everyones guidance, camaraderie, and friendship.


Lastly Thank You Karl. I have deeply appreciated your advice and approach to running this 100 mile race.
See you on the other side!
http://www.burningriver100.org/webcast.html

1 comments:

E-Speed July 30, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Good Luck Jim! Hope you have a great race and we will see you at Boston Store!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP