Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random Thoughts Wednesday

* Had a really good run with Damon and Matt yesterday morning. I am learning to hate waking up so early to run...but am very thankful for the company and time it saves later in the day.

* Ran with the XC team at Oak Hill this morning. Good run. Ankles a little sore for some reason.

* Ran a SIMS 3 update for my daughter. I have never seen a tech note like this before...

  • Fix to story progression on/off selection toggle.
  • Fix for a possible crash with audio code.
  • Fix for babysitter routing off lots with babies.
...I guess babysitters are an issue in the virtual world as well!

* Picked up the ChampionChip equipment for the next two weeks races.

* Heard once again some rumour about me wanting to win the Burning River 100. I don't know how this started...but is far from the truth. I have a time goal this year. If 174 people run faster than my time goal...good for them. I have only run one 100 mile race and it seems to me that it is not a race until you get to the last 10 miles. Would I like to be the top Master? Of course...who wouldn't? Will I be competitive towards the end? If I make it that far yes. I have been training towards a finish time. Period.

* Race #2 in the "Joe Klett" series is tonight. I can't wait until it is my turn. I have something brilliant planned.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP