Sunday, May 24, 2009

Buckeye Trail Sundays

Our Run with Ed group was looking to hook up with a larger group for some trail miles today. I sent out an invite to the Wednesday morning group to join us. We met at the Jaite parking lot at 7am. Our group ended up being me, Ed, Vince, Damon, Matt, and Kyle. We started easy then picked up the pace to Ottawa Point. We decided to continue to Oak Grove...then made the turn and doubled back. Overall it was faster than I had planned, so I skipped tacking on my final 5 miles. I will be meeting a small group later tonight to do 7-8 miles starting from Pine Lane.

* Much to his surprise, Logan had fun at Prom last night. I'm glad he ended his High School experience on a positive note. Ohio University is the next stop.

* I will be timing the Tallmadge Memorial 5K tomorrow morning. It is a good event and I kind of wish I was running rather than timing, but I am in no shape to crank out a good 5K right now.

1 comments:

Bob May 25, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Jim - as always, thanks for your and the team's hard work in timing and managing the race, especially giving up part of your holiday . . . I know it's a lot of work, but you guys make it look easy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP