Monday, May 25, 2009

A No Frills All Hills Week



Monday is here and I have a bit of a recovery week ending with a test. As with any test there is an urge to cram in order to do your best, but that won't be the case this week. Tuesday I will be running easy with Wild Bill from Station Road Bridge to Ottawa Point. There seems to be a general concern about my course correction for the Burning River 100 in that section. Bill has an idea that we will explore and map out. Wednesday will be the normal "let's run easy but not really" group run at 4:50am. Always a good time to catch up and complain about who is not feeling good (while picking up the pace). Thursday will be another EASY trail run with the 6:30pm group. Friday is still up in the air. Saturday is test day. I will be running the "No Frills All Hills" event at Kendall Hills. It is a continuous 2 mile loop over the course of 6 hours. The deal is that you see how many of the 2 mile loops you can do within that time period. There are no rules other than you cannot cut the loop. I am going to practice my BR100 pace and fueling plan for as much of the 6 hours as possible. The only variation I will make is reversing the loop every 4 miles. I want to make sure that I don't get too bored, as well as mixing up the terrain. Thanks to Brian Musick for arranging this deranged run.

1 comments:

Slim,  May 27, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

New route for the NHJT course.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP