Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10th - Pine Lane to Boston Store

First official entry for the BR100 training program. Ed Goubeaux, Rich Wisneski and I did the Pine Lane to Boston Store and back route. Great to be back on the trails. Today was the first time I have felt like myself since March. Up on my toes...no sore spots or stiffness...good effort. Trails were dry with a few muddy spots. Soaked my shoes to get the mud off near Pine Lane. I am really looking forward to the next few months of training.

Weather: mid-40's and mostly sunny. Perfect conditions.

* Logan's graduation party is next weekend in Waverly, Ohio. I plan on scoping out some new trails while we are down there.

* Cavs looked strong last night.

1 comments:

Soapin' Cindy May 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Looking forward to getting back to the trails for Buckeye 50 training. Time to get dirty again. Road running is just too clean. Pine Lane must be beautiful. I'm glad you're feeling your old strong runner self again.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP